Workshop on drafted Analysis of Policy coordination in Bosnia and Herzegovina
ReSPA is announcing the Workshop on drafted Analysis of Policy coordination in Bosnia and Herzegovina, which will be held on 23-24 September 2021, in Mostar (BIH).
In 2020, ReSPA developed the Analytical paper on Policy Co-ordination in Western Balkans
As a follow-up to this study, ReSPA engaged six national experts to develop specific analyses on policy co-ordination in each Western Balkan country.
Ms. Azra Becirovic, a national expert from BIH, will present the strategic, legal and institutional aspects of coordination of public policies, with thoroughly explained the role of the most relevant public administration institutions in the improvement of co-ordination among public policies.
The workshop is intended for up to 30 participants from the following fields:
- State secretaries and/or senior managers responsible for public administration;
- State secretaries and/or senior managers responsible for Economic reforms programmes (ERP);
- National IPA Coordinators or NIPAC office representatives;
- Officials in charge of policy coordination within the country:
- institutions in charge of government policy planning,
- institutions in charge of the coordination of the European integration process,
- ministries of finance, officials in charge of policy coordination.
NOTE: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all health measures recommended by the in charged authorities shall be followed (this includes keeping hands clean, sneezing and coughing into bent elbows, opening windows, wearing a mask, and continuing physical distancing).