Last updated: September 2020
Controllers of personal information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by ReSPA’s website or other ReSPA operations is controlled by the Regional School of Public Administration, Branelovica 81410, Danilovgrad, Montenegro.
What personal information does ReSPA gather?
- Information you give us: any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future initiatives, improving our website and communicating with you.
- Automatic information: certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use ‘cookies’ and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses ReSPA’s website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of RePA’s website on other websites.
- E-mail communications, including electronic newsletter: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from ReSPA’s website if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why we may use personal information?
We may use your personal information to organize activities, events, workshops, seminars, surveys, trainings, deliver products and services, communicate with you about our initiatives, update our records and recommend initiatives that might be of interest to you.
The main purposes are the following:
- Capacity building, training and support – applications to attend our events, registration forms, issuing certificates, administration of awards, administration of complaints and disputes, organizing and managing conferences and events, conduct surveys, travel forms, managing contacts of attendees of our activities;
- Research – Management of research activities, preparation of research papers, Baseline studies, Comparative studies, etc.
- Human resources management – Recruitment and selection, managing wages and salaries, insurance management, presence and time registration, travel management, training of staff, resolving disputes;
- Finance and business management – Financial administration, payroll administration, customer and vendor management, fundraising, procurement;
- Facility management – Office allocation and management, room allocation and management, security management;
- Communication and marketing – Newsletters and promotional e-mails, organization and management of events and related activities, managing public relations;
- Professional services, projects and partnerships.
Does ReSPA’s website share the information it receives?
Information about our visitors is an important part and we have no intention of selling it to others. ReSPA shares information only as described below.
- Protection of ReSPA and others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our agreements and regulations; or protect the rights, property or safety of ReSPA, our users or others.
- With your consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Your rights as an individual
Any individual visiting ReSPA’s website or engaging with ReSPA has the right to:
- withdraw consent where that is the legal basis of our processing;
- access his/her personal data that we process;
- rectify inaccuracies in personal data that we hold about him/her;
- be forgotten, meaning that his/her details are to be removed from systems that we use to process your personal data unless there are legal grounds not to do so;
- Ask us explicitly not to receive e-mail or other mail from ReSPA.
In order to present a request on the abovementioned issues, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Concerns, application & revisions
1 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1)