Regional Quality Management Centre
Regional Quality Management Centre (RQMC) within ReSPA provides regional expertise in Quality Management and assists public administrations in strengthening their capacities to implement Quality Management tools and systems. Through RQMC activities, ReSPA aims to upgrade administrations' quality management as a prerequisite for better work performance and better public services.
RQMC focuses on CAF implementation as the most relevant quality management tool in public administration. Therefore, RQMC also acts as the CAF Resource Centre by providing capacity building activities aimed at the CAF institutionalisation in the Western Balkans.
Besides, the Centre provides an external evaluation of the level of successful CAF implementation within Western Balkans public administration institutions, alongside promoting and creating the data basis with CAF good practices examples.
RQMC aims to become the entity that undertakes certification of the "Effective CAF User" Label for the public administration institutions and eventually to raise quality management standards that lead to better services in the Western Balkans public administrations.
Besides, the Centre will provide various activities to enhance Quality Management networking in the region and boost cooperation among its members.
The RQMC will:
- Conduct the CAF External Feedback Procedure (PEF) and award the "Effective CAF User" Certificate to the interested institutions and organisations in the region;
- Introduce the CAF regionally, through CAF pilots and CAF training;
- Establish and maintain the regional Network of CAF contact points as well as the regional PEF/EFACs network;
- Raise awareness on CAF regionally, which may lead to new CAF pilots;
- Conduct regional analysis of the application of Total Quality Management (TQM) tools and respective needs for further upgrading;
- Organise Training of trainers for CAF and PEF and organise accreditation for getting PEF expertise;
- Assist public administration in the WBs to implement PAR strategic processes related to quality management as their inherent part;
- Nurturing the regional CAF network (composed of CAF national contact points) and PEF network (composed of External CAF Feedback Experts / EFACs).
The ultimate goal is to gradually improve service delivery to citizens and businesses by successfully applying Quality Management Tools (primarily CAF) within the Western Balkans public administrations and, in that manner, to contribute faster public administrations' reforms.